- 1994 : Commissioning of Investment Casting Foundry with capacity of 20 tones/month by Managing Director Mr. P. R. Patel.
- 1999 : Mr. Dushyant Patel joins the family business as Director-Marketing. Production capacity increased to 50 tones/month.
- 2001 : ISO :9001 Certification of foundry.
RTCPL forays into European Market.
- 2002 : New 175 KW Inducction Melting furnace installed with melting capacity of 300 kg/hour.
Production Capacity increased to 70 tones/month.
- 2004 : PED/97/EC & AD2000 W0 Merkblatt cerfication for foundry.
Participation in Hannover Messe, 2004 at Germany.
- 2005 : Export sales account for 70% of total sales, main export countries are Germany, Italy, Spain.
Participation in Hannover Messe, Germany.
- 2006 : Marine Approvals achieved from Lloyds Register, Bureau Veritas, American Bureau of Shipping.
- 2008 : In house CNC Machining workshop started with 5 Axis Machining centres & CNC turning machines.
Approximately € 1 Million invested for the machining workshop.
Participation in Valve World, 2008 at Marschit, Holland.
- 2009 : Pariticaption in Achema, 2009 at Frankfurt, Germany.
New 350 KW Induction Melting furnaces installed with melting capacition of 500 kg per hour.
Production Capacity increased to 125 tones per month.
Export sales account for 80% of total sales.
- 2010 : Participation at Valve World, 2010 at Dusseldorf, Germany.
Automatic Robotic shelling system installed.
- 2011 : Participation at GIFA, 2011 at Dusseldorf, Germany.
Production capacity increased to 140 tones/month.
Construction of new foundry with capacity of 50 tones per month started.
- 2012 : ISO : TS 16949 Certification.
Commissioning of new forging plant Apollo Techno Forge Pvt. Ltd in Rajkot.
- 2013 : ISO 14001 : 2004 & BS OHSAS 18001 : 2007 Approved.
Commissioning of new Investment Casting Foundry Newage Precision Pvt. Ltd. in Rajkot.
- 2014 : Major expansion of foundry & machinery facilities.
- 2015 : Norsok M-650 Edition-6 approval, Commission of new Investment Casting Foundry Shellmech Precision Cast Pvt. Ltd. in Bhavanagar.